12 more days before I hideously turn 23! Since I’ve nothing to better to post about, here are 26 things I want to have or I want to do on that very blessed day.
- Books, books and more books.
- Motorola Q. Ambisyosa!
- A trip to Enchanted Kingdom. I am that shallow, I know.
- Tulips and ferrero. Please?
- THE Charriol Ring. (Mawawala ba ito?)
- Gift Certificates and coupons! (Spa and massage treatments, Facial, salon, nail treatments, kahit anong treatment, siyempre pang shopping, coffee, pig-out. Anything meyn)
- A new wallet. (I’m getting tired of my magic wallet. Haha. At long last)
- New jacket. Preferrably one I can use during ordinary days and even when we go on the regular gimiks. Haha
- Send me birthday cards! Please. I’m tempted to leave my home address but just message me for it.
- Chow Chow! I want oooonnneee!
- A new sport buddy and a sport at that. (Ang batugan ko eh. Haha)
- A new pair of rubber shoes for that new sport. Hahahahaha.
- A phonecall from YOU!
- Shoes ulit! Those flats and not so flats. Haha.
- A job!
- Cool Mist Alcospray! (Wala na sa GH!)
- A trip to boracay! Haha! Sinong gustong sumama? Sagot ko lang yung akin!
- Guitar. (Although I doubt I’d barely use this one)
- Tyler Kitsch a.k.a. Tim Riggins number 33! If my memory serves me right, I wanted Wentworth Miller last year ‘cause that’s when I started watching Prison Break. Now I want ! Friday Night Lights!!!!!
- A wonderful breakfast of bacons and scrambled eggs and fresh fruits and fresh juice and coffee and yummy pastries.
- A fun Sunday with chosen friends.
- Celebrating the night before with friends and Jose. (Hahaha, salubong. bahala na sa hang over)
- To see my Dagupan friends. Really. =(
- 8am Worship. (SAMAHAN NIYO AKO)
- World Peace. =)
Hahaha. World peace, baby.
All material things in this list just came off the top of my head. I just wish for that something that money can’t buy. I know it sounded too cheesy and I’m not liking it more than you do, but it’s true. Boohoo.
Baguio, here we come. =)